Monday, January 10, 2011

To Run or Not To Run

I’m awake, it’s 6 am.  I’m unsure how to handle my day.  I could certainly get up and moving and make it to the gym by 9 for the 4 mile run but is that what I should be doing. 

My throat is feeling like normal.  My ear is still completely plugged but no pain.  My body feels good.  It’s really a matter of should I take 1 more day off or jump back in now. 

The trouble is…I’ll never know the right answer until either I do get sick again because my body still needed time or I’ll be completely fine and 4 days of NOTHING was enough for my body to fully recover. 

I wish I had a “moderate” key within me.  I tend to go balls out or don’t bother going at all. 

I don’t know what to do…I guess I’ll check my email and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment