Monday, January 17, 2011

IDIOT

While wallowing in my sickness and self pity I made a rookie mistake.  I went out for a beer, it started as simply as having a coffee at Barnes & Noble but soon gravitated toward a pizzeria. Beer for dinner is never a good idea; however, I was looking to be taken out of my funk. 

2 beers later we, Anne and I, decided to take it to the next level.  We brought the girls, Molly and her friend, home and went to a pub for a bloody mary.  That, of course, led to more beer and then pub food.  That, of course, led to me stumbling home after midnight.

All of the above errors in judgment have led to me waking with a hangover wishing I didn’t have to function today.  Isn’t that why I was pitying myself in the 1st place, feeling like shit and wallowing in self pity…

No comments:

Post a Comment