Thursday, January 13, 2011

Please, something else to write about

Nope, No such luck.  All I am is sick and all I think of is when will I not be sick!  I’m obsessed, I’m consumed with self pity about being sick.

My poor husband; he receives a call from me that I’m so sick I can’t make dinner.  I offer to do his most favorite thing, pick up dinner from a restaurant and bring it home.  Are you kidding me, nope he says and says he’ll stop at the store on his way home from work and make something when he gets home.  He gets home and I’m in bed pissed because it took him so long to get home to deal with the children, yes, I really was pissed because I had to crawl my sick ass out of bed for a minute to grab a chocolate milk for the boys.  From there he has to go pick up Clarke from school and Molly from some after school function and come home to make dinner.  He brings me dinner in bed, brings me water and juice and doesn’t complain or even look totally irritated.  He then cleans up to the best of his ability with the kids scurrying around him and puts them to bed at an appropriate time. 

Where was I you may wonder, I was asleep in bed.  I’m a mess.  I am staying home today and I’m attempting to rest, drink, rest, drink and finish cleaning the kitchen and making a meal.  The idea of all that work is giving me a headache!  I need drugs to wipe this sickness out of me!

I’m going to end up single if I don’t shape up!

No comments:

Post a Comment