Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Life Has A Way…

Life has a way, sometimes, of getting in my way.  I am learning to “roll with it”, as I tell my husband all the time, but it is so tough.  Life is always throwing me a curve ball to see if I can dodge it.  The very minute I turn my head I get slammed and reminded to keep my head and eyes forward. 

The hits I take are typically based upon my own laziness.  I have such tunnel vision that I lose sight of important details.  I’m always trying to see the BIG picture but by doing that I don’t bother to look at the minutia of the day to day. 

The things I think are important other’s don’t seem to understand and visa versa.  It’s the little things, I really need to figure out how to pay attention to the little things. 

Today, again, I am home.  Life got in my way.  As with my norm I’m going to disregard today, probably a bad choice, and just get through till tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment