Monday, January 18, 2010

I Feel.....Nothing

It has been a long busy weekend in our home; household duties accomplished to some degree, expectations from the children to do SOMETHING, another Christmas to be had and a night out with my husband and a friend. Usually on Monday's I feel energized. It seems strange that all the people I know dread Monday's and I look forward to them so much. It is, in my opinion, the beginning of a new week. I have a schedule that I enjoy but today I don't feel it. I wish I had had one more weekend day to be prepared for Monday. I don't want to leave the house but I don't really want to stay here either. I want to work out but I don't really have the desire to put any effort into it. I just want to PUTZ around. No real purpose in it or meaning to it.
I really love my life. I love that I don't have to do anything but feed the children if I don't want to. That is really my only obligation, I love that. I love that my husband doesn't put demands upon me. I think that makes me lazy. I think I really am lazy, I wash dishes and do laundry and all other household duties but I don't really do the little things. Like....anything extra. Every now and again I get a burr up my butt to rearrange but it's not very often and usually it is because I have someone coming over. I don't know if this is something to be proud of.
Maybe coming alive today won't happen until after I hit the gym? Maybe I'll feel something then?

No comments:

Post a Comment